Thursday 9 August 2012

A little crafting at last...

I came across a lovely design for a mini book by Kim Woods in the July Issue of Scrap365 Magazine and was desperate to have a go at making my own. I was fortunate to have the Tim Holtz dressform die used for the project, and finally got round to making my version of the album last week.
I am absolutely in love with the slightly shabby and distressed look - and have been for a long time- it's definitely my style. I have actually had the papers for a long time, they were part of a whole kit but I can't remember what they were!
 I almost always slightly ink the edges of everything I do because I think it gives depth to the overall look. I was really pleased with the result and just need some photos to complete the album. With all these visitors passing through our house at the moment I am sure there will be some photo opportunities over the next two weeks or so! It's also our wedding anniversary this weekend, so another good reason for taking some piccies.
Aaaaanyway, it's time for me to go and have a lovely soak in the bath before retiring for the night, much love to you all.
Angie x

No comments:

Post a Comment