Monday 23 April 2012

Weekend Catch-Up

We went to visit some very very good friends on Saturday as we had arranged to go out for an Indian meal with them at lunchtime. The boys were both a bit bleary-eyed, as one of them had been out the night before and the other one just doesn't do getting up before lunchtime! Needless to say we made the most of ribbing them!
Lunch was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and it was so nice to spend time with our friends, I do treasure times like these as they are all too rare.
My friend has also recently become a falconer and took us to see the Harris Hawk she is working with at the moment, what a privilege. We had such a lovely day.
Other than that I am desperate to do some scrapping but but the house has been quite full and busy with the boys being home from uni, but I am not complaining as I love having them home. No. 2 son has left this morning, OH is taking him back to uni and No.1 son is leaving on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment