Wednesday 11 April 2012

April



Here we are well into April already with all it's unpredictable weather - cold, sunny, rainy, windy, grey, bright - we are experiencing them all.
April also brings with it my other half's and both my sons' birthdays, and usually Easter too.
My family from Germany have visited over Easter for the last few years but decided this year that for a variety of reasons they would be unable to do so this year, which made it a bit of a strange Easter. We spent Easter Sunday in our pyjamas (unheard of!) lounging around. OH and me had decided to go to Brands Hatch on Sunday to watch British Superbike Racing but then he realised that he would have to work all day Monday to meet a deadline on Tuesday. He did work all day and I helped from 5pm until 1am and for a couple more hours Tuesday morning, we were both absolutely shattered as we hadn't slept well either. What a bank holiday weekend!

I have been able to bring my Project Life Album up to date over the last week or so which I've thoroughly enjoyed and it gives me lots of pleasure. I just keep forgetting to take pictures of it!
I have also been working on an album for myself using kraft cardstock and some of my Tim Holtz bits and pieces.



I'm still looking for a good background to take pictures of my layouts on!
I'm very pleased with the way the pages are turning out and I've been losing myself in the process of getting sticky, inky hands! I would love nothing more than to spend every day doing this.


I would happily get up early in the morning, travel if I had to and work all day if this was my job - not something I would say about my current job or any other jobs I can think of for that matter!
Well, I think it's time for a lovely long bubble bath as my men have gone to the pub to celebrate No1 son's birthday so I am having a little bit of me time.
Much love to everyone in Blogland! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment