Tuesday 19 March 2013

Life...

Sometimes life can feel tricky...

I've been feeling very restless for a week or so, a bit sad and teary and I don't know what on earth is the matter with me, but I know it's not the first time. I'm wondering if it's my age (does anyone know if this could be true? I was born in 1965 so I'll let you work out how old I am! ;))

Everything and anything sets me off at the moment and everywhere I look I see doom and gloom. But that's just me, not what's around me really. I'm sure I'll snap out of it soon...

I've been carrying on with my Project Life which I enjoy very much. These are some of the pages.



They seem to have uploaded in the wrong order though!
I have also got completely carried away making cards with illustrations from second hand books I bought from a local charity shop, as well as using my basket of scrap bits of paper and assorted embellishments. I'm particularly in love with decorative pins at the moment. 
I'm not usually a pastel person but I love the combination of turquoise and pink. Needless to say that being creative usually goes a long way towards making me forget things that are bothering me as I get completely engrossed in what I am doing at that moment.

Much love,
Angie x




No comments:

Post a Comment