Wednesday 4 January 2012


I know Christmas is over but I took this picture of my little angel tealight holder on my mantelpiece with my phone at the beginning of December and although I've used it as a screensaver on my laptop and on my I-pad over the Christmas period I still can't get enough of it. It is so atmospheric and I find it so calming to look at. It also reminds me of my Mum as she gave it to me a few years ago because it doesn't suit the style of her home but I think it fits perfectly in mine.
My poor little brain is still racing with ideas for the new year, one of them of course is to get stuck into this blog, maybe partly to straighen out things in my own head! I'm not sure that the world needs my crazy ramblings but I think I am going to enjoy this journey, and if others want to join me on it that would be an absolute pleasure.
And I figure all the time I'm sitting here pondering and typing I'm not munching on any naughty foods, which is a bonus. However, I might have to indulge my love for a nice cup of coffee whilst blogging if it's to become a regular feature in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment