Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all you lovely bloggers out there!
We had a lovely quiet NYE last night, just the two of us, just how I like it. We went to the cinema to watch the new "Sherlock Holmes", then went for a bite to eat and back home around 22.00 for a few quiet drinks for the rest of the evening.
We had a lazy day today as the weather in our neck of the woods was appalling, very wet and grey, yuk. I managed to get in a little teensy bit of crafting in the form of card making just to satisfy the worst of the urge, I need a full blown scrapbooking session really but can't get to my stash as No 2 son is using my craft - oops, I mean his bed-room. I have ordered some prints online though ready for when I get round to scrapping again. Yay!
Now the first day of the new year is almost over, my lovely hubby is running me a lovely bath so off for a soak shortly - I do looove a soak in the bath! I hope all of you out there in blog land have had a great start to 2012 and I wish you all a happy, prosperous, worry-free and enjoyable new year. Much love!x

No comments:

Post a Comment